DIRECTIONS FROM THE M4
- Turn off the M4 at Junction 15 and head down the A419 to Swindon and Cirencester.
- Turn off the A419 at the Highworth and Burford (A361) turning.
- At the bottom of the slip road take the second exit at the roundabout onto the B4006 Highworth Road.
- Head straight over two small roundabouts (past the Rat Trap and Crown Inn pubs) and past Aldi on your left...
- Then take the second exit at the roundabout just past Aldi. After this turn first left into the i.o. Centre and first right.
- Congratulations, you've just found Rockstar Climbing!
DIRECTIONS FROM SWINDON
- Please be aware that the bridge at Greenbridge is closed for repairs until February 2016 so diversions are in place.
- Follow signs/diversions to Stratton.
- Rockstar Climbing is part of the same estate as the Equity Trade Centre so look for signs to either this or the i.o. Centre.
- Other businesses on the same estate as us include Topps Tiles, Mr Clutch, Halfords, Autoglass, Tool Station and Bathwick Tyres - all of whom can be seen from the main Hobley Drive road.