ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THAT NEXT STEP TOWARDS IMPROVING YOUR CLIMBING?
If you are a beginner to intermediate level climber and you're looking to improve your climbing technique and movement skills then this 3 week course is an absolute must for you!
On this course you will learn essential climbing techniques all pro-climbers use, including:
Great awareness of body balance, centre of mass and positioning on the wall for perfect climbing efficiency.
Super-efficient footwork used with laser-like precision.
Critical route reading skills to vastly improve your chances of success on a route even before leaving the ground.
Rest points - how to identify them and how to make the most of them.
Understanding and identifying different hold types, their names and how to use them efficiently.
Essential climbing techniques for steep or overhanging routes.
Fantastic value at just £85.00 for the full 3 week course
Who is this course for?
- If you are a new climber and keen to learn good habits and skills early on.
- If you've been climbing/bouldering for a while but are frustrated with your progress.
- If you have completed our Learn to Climb course and are looking to expand your climbing skills.
- If you are ready to unlock the next stage in your climbing and push new grades.
- If you are over 18 years of age.
Then this course is for you!
This is for Boulderers and Rope Climbers alike - good technique is good technique!