CLIFFHANGERS JUNIOR FOUNDATION
FOR AGES 8-12 YEARS
EXPERIENCE LEVEL = BEGINNERS
ABOUT THE SESSIONS
The Cliffhangers Junior Climbing Club begins here on our Foundation sessions where we teach the fundamentals of climbing safety and begin building confidence and trust in our juniors both on and off the climbing wall.
Our Foundation sessions run in 6 week blocks where our coaches teach to the NICAS Level 1 syllabus. Each student will receive a log book which the coach will use to record their skills development and progress but may also teach sessions outside of the NICAS syllabus.
- Bookable in 6 session blocks priced at £69.00
- Minimum attendance 6 sessions, more sessions may be required
- Sessions are weekly
- 90 minutes duration with a professional coach
- Includes NICAS log book and free NICAS enrolment
- No previous climbing experience necessary, beginners welcome
CLICK THE BOOKING BUTTON BELOW TO SEE OUR LATEST COURSE DATES AND TO BOOK DIRECTLY ONLINE.