BRAND NEW FRIDAY SESSIONS NOW AVAILABLE - BOOK BELOW!
CLIFFHANGERS JUNIOR IMPROVERS
FOR 8-12 YEARS OLD
EXPERIENCE LEVEL = IMPROVERS
ABOUT THE SESSIONS
PLEASE NOTE: To attend these sessions the junior climber must have a valid NICAS Level 1 pass with a log book as proof.
The Cliffhangers Junior Climbing Club continue on our Improver sessions where our coaches teach to the NICAS Level 2 syllabus. As part of these club sessions our students consolidate on their belaying and knots and begin developing their climbing skills but also begin to learn about the amazing world of Bouldering.
Whilst NICAS Level 2 underpins the structure of these club sessions our coaches may also teach items outside of the NICAS syllabus to help keep the sessions fun and varied.
- Individual sessions at £12.50
- Block booking discounts at £65.00 for 6 sessions (consecutive sessions only).
- Please call or email for block bookings
- 90 minutes duration with a professional coach
- Students must have a valid NICAS Level 1 pass and log book to attend
- Every Tuesday, 5.00pm to 6.30pm
- Every Thursday, 5.00pm to 6.30pm
- Every Friday, 5.00pm to 6.30pm (NEW)
- Every Saturday, 11.15am to 12.45pm
- Every Sunday, 5.00pm to 6.30pm
BLOCK BOOKING DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
If you would like to save money then book 6 consecutive sessions for just £65.00,which is a £10.00 saving compared to booking 6 individual sessions. Please call us on 01793 824 177 or email [email protected] to make your block booking. Unfortunately we cannot do block bookings online.