CLIFFHANGERS JUNIOR TECHNICAL
FOR 8-12 YEAR OLDS
EXPERIENCE LEVEL = IMPROVERS
ABOUT THE SESSIONS
PLEASE NOTE: To attend these sessions the junior climber must have a valid NICAS Level 1 and 2 pass with a log book as proof.
In our Cliffhangers Junior Technical sessions we begin to explore the more advanced technique and movement skills involved in climbing and these sessions are taught in accordance with the NICAS Level 3 syllabus.
Session times are split between roped climbing and bouldering and whilst NICAS Level 3 underpins the structure of these club sessions our coaches may also teach items outside of the NICAS syllabus to help keep the sessions fun and varied.
Please note that a new log book will need to be purchased separately from our Front Desk as part of these sessions at a cost of £8.00.
- Individual sessions at £12.50
- Block booking discounts at £65.00 for 6 sessions (consecutive sessions only).
- Please call or email for block bookings
- 90 minutes duration with a professional coach
- Students must have a valid NICAS Level 1 and 2 pass with log book as proof to attend
- Every Tuesday, 7.00pm to 8.30pm
- Every Saturday, 5.00pm to 6.30pm
- Every Sunday, 11.15am to 12.45pm
BLOCK BOOKING DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
If you would like to save money then book 6 consecutive sessions for just £65.00,which is a £10.00 saving compared to booking 6 individual sessions. Please call us on 01793 824 177 or email [email protected] to make your block booking. Unfortunately we cannot do block bookings online.