CLIFFHANGERS YOUTH FOUNDATION
FOR 13 TO 17 YEARS
EXPERIENCE LEVEL = BEGINNERS
ABOUT THESE SESSIONS
The Cliffhangers Youth Club starts with our initial Foundation sessions. Here we teach our youth climbers the fundamentals of climbing safety, equipment, belaying and knot-work and begin building that ever important confidence and trust in our climbers both on and off the climbing wall.
Our Foundation sessions run in 6 week blocks where our coaches teach to the NICAS Level 1 syllabus. Each student will receive a log book which the coach will use to record their skills development and progress but may also teach sessions outside of the NICAS syllabus.
- Bookable in 6 session blocks priced at £69.00
- Minimum of 6 sessions required, more sessions may be needed
- Regular weekly sessions
- 90 minutes duration with a professional coach
- Includes NICAS log book and free NICAS enrolment
- No previous climbing experience necessary, beginners welcome
CLICK THE BOOKING BUTTON BELOW TO SEE OUR LATEST COURSE DATES AND TO BOOK DIRECTLY ONLINE.