CLIMBING FUN FOR JUNIORS THIS EASTER HALF TERM AT ROCKSTAR CLIMBING, SWINDON
MONDAY 10TH APRIL THROUGH TO FRIDAY 21ST APRIL
This Easter is going to be Egg-stra special at Rockstar Climbing (okay, promise that is the first and only Easter pun!)
We have some amazing Junior sessions planned every weekday over the Easter half term which will keep your kids fit, healthy and active.
Junior Rope Climbing Sessions bookable through Groupon (minimum age 8)
Juniors will spend an action-packed hour with our professional climbing instructor as they climb on our 9.5m roped wall. Our instructor will challenge and encourage your child to reach new heights and we guarantee fun, laughter and adventure all the way.
These sessions are bookable through Groupon and the following times and dates are available:
Every weekday between Monday 10th and Friday 21st April
- 9:30am to 10:30am
- 11:00am to 12:00 am
- 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- 3:30pm to 4:30pm
The minimum age for these sessions is 8 years old.
GROUPON BOOKING NOTICE:
All Groupon sessions must be purchase and redeemed directly via the Groupon booking page below. Please be sure to choose a session date when you purchase a place through the Groupon booking page, if you don't select a session date then your space(s) may not be reserved.
Drop-in Bouldering Activity Workshops
Every weekday during the Easter break our professional climbing Coaches will be on the Bouldering mats running some amazing Activity Workshops for any Juniors who are in casually bouldering at the centre.
These fun sessions are free for juniors to attend with your standard entry into Rockstar Climbing.
What you need to know:
- Activity Workshops will run every hour and last for 15 mins. Workshops will include games as well as climbing technique sessions.
- Workshops are free to attend with your standard entry price to Rockstar.
- There's no need to book or reserve spaces on our Activity Workshops, if your child is in casually climbing anyway then you can just join in.
- All under 18's who are casually bouldering must be supervised by an adult. One adult can supervise a maximum of 2 juniors.
- First time visitors to Rockstar will be asked to complete an induction and registration before being allowed to casually use the bouldering facilities and attend any Activity Workshops.
- Parents may be requested to join in Activity Workshops with their children at the Climbing Coach's discretion.
- There is no need to book onto an Activity Workshop, our coaches will announce when they are about to start and juniors can then come and join in.
Come and join us!